View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:06 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
findingkermit

I'm back lol

I can relate totally to the part thing, we have a bbq with our closest friends and one other couple of friends on Saturday night, it is to celebrate his birthday which is today & mine which is on Sunday.

We've always hit the drink together, and can sink a ton of it (my hubby dosen't drink though, nor does miss 19) I am still going to go and hopefully, I won't surcome, we have to leave early anyway because miss 17 mths will have to be into bed at a reasonable time.

I'm lucky though, they know I'm an alcoholic, I think our friend is too, but I've never asked, he will tell me when and if he's ready, but I know they will have me on for not having a drink, but would never push, and will be supportive even though they'll still have a laugh, more with me than at me though.

Oh, and I've been on here 24/7 too, it's all that is keeping me going today, and I think after reading all that I did yeasterday it was the catalast for the decision I made to try again this morning, it's a great site, with wonderfull people!!!!

... just for this hour.........

Last edited by findingkermit; 12-03-2008 at 09:08 PM. Reason: spelling