View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:45 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
findingkermit

Great to hear you are having a more confident day today tryingto. Ihope I make it until tomorrow, and can say that, it felt good when I went to detox and got through the first day, I felt the same way "if I could do it yesterday, I can do it today too"

I'm not sure about the fizzy drink, I'm not really into anything sweet, but I do like to drink watered down apple juice, and I have been having glasses of that and water on hand all day, I think it help because I have a glass of booze in my hand every day, from early morning until I pass out/crash out at midnight, so it's like a habbit to be holding a drink most of the day.

I like the idea of a walk, but I like my vegie garden better lol, so I might make a big effort and spend some time out there tomorrow, I have more vegies I have to get in.

I don't know if I can do this, but I know I will never stop trying, to do so would be the end

Sicilia, thankyou for the encouragement, that is all I'm going on at the moment, is the thought 'it will get better' I hope I make it, I'm so tired of my life revolving around drinking & trying to stop drinking, I just want to be over it like I've been over drugs for 14 years now, I can't wait for the day that I sit down at the end of the day and think 'wow, I didn't even think about drinking or not drinking today"

Time to get some dinner on the table for the kiddies, it is 5.45pm here.... I will be back in 10