View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:07 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Tryingto

My day is ok. I keep thinking distracting thoughts. I am a binge drinker, though I would normally drink say 4-5 nights a week, and on 2-3 on them get totally wasted.
I think a treat is good, helps keep focused & gets rid of those feelings of deprivation.

Yesterday I felt unsure of myself and I was knocking myself going "oh your going to try again are you? Well we know you are going to fail".............. but today I am saying I did it yesterday so I can do it today.

Do you find softdrink helps? Or not? For me (because I am an evening drinker) it helps me during the evenings. Mostly I try and think about the next day, not feeling sick etc. Only yesterday morning I was hungover, so I hope I can keep going. I don't want to give in.

I know your prolly not going to feel like doing this but try walking down your street and back if you don't feel like utter crap. My partner drags me out sometimes for a walk and the fresh air can be nice.

I hope your having a good day kermit and that you will keep going with me & not give up : )