View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:23 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
findingkermit

thankyou Tryingto....

It's very kind of you to offer to journey with me right at the start of your own journey

I hadn't though of a treat for myself, thankyou for the suggestion, I have just asked hubby to pick me up a jar of my favourite jarrah capacino coffee from the store, I generally only drink one cup of instant a day, so a jarrah is a real treat for me yummmmm.

I am feeling very unsure of myself at the moment, and extremely nervous, I have detoxed twice in a detox center, but never at home. I didn't even get up this morning thinking about quitting today (although it's something I obsess over everyday) and have done for 3 years now.

I just realised that at 9am I didn't have a beer in my hand, and I just thought 'I wonder how long I can go without one' I always start drinking at 9am at the latest every day.

I have just spent the whole day (bar having a shower) on this site, reading & reading and drinking a lot of water, and eating well (which I have only started in the last 4 days), getting as much of the good stuff in incase I start feeling sick.

How has your day been?