Thread: Loosing It All
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Loosing It All

I'm finally ready to throw in the towel. Never in a million years did I think my life would end up where it is now. I'm 45 years old AS is 21. Our family business is on the verge of bankruptcy. 23 months ago I let my husband talk me in to buying a large home to accomdate a portion of his business. After nites of yelling and arguing I gave in. I was so busy looking after my terminal mother and so enloped in AS life I just crumbled and gave in. Even before we moved in to the new castle we lost a million dollar contract a year. We could not back out of the deal. I warned him this could happen and he assured me it was a sealed deal I should gamble once in my life.
My other home had no mortgage. We lived in the new house for one year and sold it. Buying that home lost our line of credit on our business and a whole lot of stress. I bought a new home 8 months ago an affordable one with a bigger mortgage then the 1st. Well due to the great big house, the economy and hubbies ignorance towards his finances we are on the verge of loosing the house , our vehicles, our business all of it. Lo and behold he is back to drinking typical alcoholic life gets stressful and he drinks. AS is a mess, I have one beautiful daughter who is doing well and I thank god for that everyday. I am so angry, so scared I know the marriage is over not because of his stupididty ( yes its my fault I should have put my foot down). I just have had enough its not about the money its years of pending anger. Has anyone else been through this?