Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 12:05 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

WOW I am among very intelligent and interesting people!! This thread rules!! Later on I will read every post.

I am 26, from Mexico, brunette and with a few extra pounds I am planning to shed in my Kick Ass Hibernation Plan whereby I obsess about ME and MY OWN HEALTH in and out... they have told me I have a pretty face but my eyes look very sad (for now..)

I got a B Sc in Computer science and I am in tech support, I support networks for hospitals, agencies, shops. Next saturday I am starting to take theater lessons, I appeared in a short film for a friend, I had to ride a gay man as if he was a pony haha it was weird but hot but cool. .but it was artistic.. well no clothes were shed I think they will add it in youtube...

I also LOVE to draw and paint and its been years since I do not draw anything... but now I am getting more inspired, thanks for your great artistic tips!!

I also love psychology and activism and would love to pursue a masters degree in something related to humanities, and send this boring 9 to 6 life down the drain... go study and later on work serving coffee or something LOL

I have an older sister that KICKS ASS, she lives in France and works for Handicap International, lobbying and making campaigns to ban cluster bombs. I helped her out with an international campaign and it was wonderful to see how many people signed the Oslo petition. A dad told me he is not letting any war related toys at home and a couple of Israeli tourists signed as well (we had Lebanese war pictures), that was really moving. My sis is married with a french guy and I am glad they are coming by the end of the year

My mom divorced 23 years ago and she has been depressed ever since. Anyway she has been great support for me at this time. I went to a retirement with AA and learned to forgive her. She lives in Mex city.

My dad remarried and I am getting along better with him and his wife. They seem happy, they live in Austin TX.

Just left an alcoholic guy and my heart is in pieces right now now under antidepressants to help me focus on my job as it is stressful and I a mess seeing him everydat as we work together

I LOVE yoga and spiritual practices that I of course avoid when I need them most.

On the same day I got a manicure and learned to use the drill to add a closet in my room to hang on my clothes. I dress up in a skirt and then go to my workplace with 200 men! But most of them are geeks although I am starting to befriend a couple.

I live with a friend and her sister, they are great and lively.

I am a loner but starting to appreciate sharing more about myself.

I have traveled a lot in Asia and Europe, I lived in Finland and in Singapore as a student, those were my greatest times.

Thanks a lot for being out there, you are all very inspiring!! and for reminding me who I really am above these bad times and circumstances.

Last edited by TakingCharge999; 11-26-2008 at 12:33 PM.