Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 08:21 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  
CNMC2C

It is so cool to get to know the people behind the posts!

So...here it goes. I'm 35 years old, 5'10, and have long strawberry blonde hair, and live in Denver. I'm a sales rep for a Sports and Fitness Company where I cover off on 7 states in the Midwest/Rocky Mountain areas. When I was finishing up Grad School, I had a simplistic idea that someday I would like to have a job that would allow me to dress up when I wanted to , but would also allow me to work in a "cute track suit" most of the time, and travel. Be careful what you wish for! I have to travel a lot for my job and get to work with some really cool, great people who have become good friends.

I am really enjoying living in Colorado. I moved to Denver from Atlanta a little over a year ago and do not miss the humidity, but do miss my friends there.

I have a fur-baby named Sidney. He is the coolest cat I have ever had, and he truly believes that he is human and rules the roost! I rescued the little guy from the shelter earlier this year, but realized recently....he actually rescued me with his unconditional love and sweetness!

My favorite artist is Ford Smith (one of his works is my avatar). I'll never forget when I walked into his gallery in Roswell, GA....I was mesmerized by his work and have been a fan ever since that day. He has a gallery in Santa Fe, New Mexico also and I'm planning on visiting it very soon!

I enjoy traveling, especially going to spas....I'm a SPA Girl at heart! I sort of lost myself in the last year, but am trying very hard to get back into doing the activities that I like. I love to practice yoga, go for long walks in some of the beautiful parks in Denver, horse back ride, hike, and play tennis. To add to that list...i just scheduled some golf lessons so that I can finally learn how to play correclty and am going skiing for the first time in my life this coming weekend. Due to my job being so entrenched in sports, I sort of get tired of sporting events, but do enjoy the occasional good college or pro basketball and football game (American football, not Soccer), but I have to see them in person and refuse to watch them on tv!

Anyway, I'm slowly starting to "dig" my life again...and realize that I have been blessed in so many ways! I feel very fortunate to have found SR and all of the wonderful people here who are very supportive as I'm working on putting my life back together! Hugs to you all!