View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 09:40 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
cassandra2

I never experienced his anger until after he left. He was angry for a few days but then he went into the mode of how everything is great.

2 weeks ago I requested that he get his stuff out of the house. That really set him off. He came into our home and selectively took certain items and leaving others behind. He took our computer knowing I needed it for school (I guess you could say that is vindictive) so I shut his phone off and then he got even more angry. Then I couldnt even come into his sisters house to get our daughter I had to stand on the porch. He couldnt even speak to me just grunted the next day to drop her off.

Now he is in rehab and I know that he is not totally in it because I found out he called his docs office for a refill on his oxy's. I know that he is gonna sell that script because he has NO job and NO way to pay Dec rent. So I am sure he is angry about that too.

But I have hope that at some point he will just get sick and tired of being angry, sick and tired of being/acting like an addict and just surrender to recovery. As long as he is going to rehab there is still hope. Kinda like here where you read something and it hits you just the right way and you have a better understanding.