Thread: Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 11:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Serenity Bound

Thank you everyone. Yes, I believe I will try to talk to her, perhaps while playing a game or baking some treats. I did tell her last night that her Mommy was sick and that the school would help her to get better. I also told her how much her Mommy loves her. Because she lives most of the time with her Daddy (who claims he is now clean) it's hard sometimes to know what he or his GF may be telling her, therefore it may be hard to try & get her counseling. She has always spend a lot of time with me, so I do what I can.

It gets even stickier because there is a second child only 9 mos old, and the second husband who is Not at all supportive of my AD....I mean he is not supportive of her going into rehab or meetings .....he has his own problems (anger, controlling, selfishness)...in his opinion he doesn't need meetings (because you see there is nothing wrong with him) What can I say....Thank God I have SR & my Naranon meetings.

Thank you all for your suggestions & Prayers, and as always you are also in mine.