View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 06:24 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

Gettingsober when it came to the ladies I was far from being a saint, especially with my first wife, there are a ton of amends to ladies, that I am willing to make but will probably never get to make due to black outs, numbers, forgotten names, unknown names, and locations from coast to coast. I traveled a lot over the years.

Yes I did hold my second marriage together......... barely though. My dealings with the ladies was me, I accept full responsibilty for that, drunk or sober, remove the alcohol from the equation and the only difference with the ladies would have been fewer ladies. Cheating is cheating straight up!

Would I cheat on my wife today? NO!!!!! But, I am a changed man, I am not the dog I was in my past, I have made amends to those I can, my present wife and I have worked things out.

My side of the street is as clean as I can keep it today, I accept full responsibilty for all of my past and will never use my alcoholism as an excuse for it, it is part of it, but not an excuse for it..... I did what I did.