View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 02:49 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Lobo

I knew I could count on you for support. Yes, adoption is a consideration. I don't know if she could do it though. He told her that he would stick by her if she considered adoption. BIG FREAKIN DEAL, huh? What a jerk! I couldn't do it.....I'm not made of steel.

Marle......she does have an appointment with her counselor tomorrow. I am going with her and they are going to educate us on the affects of having a baby while being on methadone.

I called his mom today. She is a teacher and she wasn't home, but she did return my call.
We had a very lengthy conversation. Basically she is telling me that her son is immature and not ready for this. I get the feeling she babies him a lot.
I told her it is time for him to grow up and be a man and take responsibility for his actions. I asked her if Jen raises this baby alone, will her and her husband want to see it. She said, "I don't know, we'll have to wait and see".
I told her I was shocked by that statement and that was unbelievable to me.
I told her if I was in her shoes, I would walk through fire to see my grandchild.
People never cease to amaze me. Just one hurt after another.

Pac......I told my daughter that if she marries him, she marries the whole family. God bless her.

Frankly...I value your opinion. I know it hasn't been too long since you were faced with a similar situation. That baby has been a real joy to you and Vicky. I know it won't be easy, but I will stand behind her all of the way.

Thank you friends, for your prayers and support...........Lois