View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
blessed4x

Somebody talk me down

I'm THROUGH....last straw, done, over it!!

If I did not have 2 sleeping little ones and it wasn't 20 degrees out, and I had a place to go, I would be out TONIGHT. I left to go pick up my 16 year old at a friends about 10:30, got home about 11 (12 year old was home and little guys sleeping). AH was sound asleep and I took the dog with me.

I was sitting on the couch (with the dog) after I got back and heard commotion in the bedroom, walked in an AH is standing buck naked and yells at me...."THANKS ALOT". I ask, "For what?" He says "What do you think? Your dog p*ssed on the bed." The dog was with me the WHOLE TIME. AH tells me he hasn't even been in bed all night, and that he just went in there and sat in a big wet spot. He is certifiably nuts, and trying to take me with him.......I WILL NOT GO.

I always wondered what my breaking point would be.....just found it. He is now laying IN THE WET SPOT snoring. I have never been so disgusted in all my days. When we divide property the mattress is HIS.

Thanks for listening, and come Monday morning, when the attorney's office opens, please keep me accountable.

Did I mention I am D-O-N-E? For all of you wondering what happens as the disease progresses, I am inviting you to my house for a field trip.....I am so disgusted.