View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
waiting551

Funny you should so that bc the weekend after I kicked him out we went out to dinner and he ordered a Corona and he said he was going to his classes... and he said he drank the weekend before he moced back in but yet he says he was going to the classes... Am I missing something here I thought AA was for ppl to be completely free of alcohol not to just try to drink one here and there and try to control it yourself... I should have opened my eyes when he was kicked out and we were talking on the phone and he tells me im still gonna drink but I will control it and then the next week it was ok im only gonna drink at family parties and then the next week when I cried in front of him he was ok ok im not gonna drink at all...

Just to get himself by for the time being and to get me off his back.... I have told him not to come back until he was 100% happy to be with me and not have alcohol in his life.... but with his bad attitude today I dont think he is ready.... and it was I had changed and I was acting differently and I was always gonna be the same even if he went to classes...