View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
waiting551

I am at a loss for words or what to do

As some of you will know my AH is a binge alcoholic that has even got into cocaine... We have been married for 5 years and I finally got the strength to kick him out .... he was out for a month and I let him back in on the fact that he was to go to his classes and no alcohol in our house or in his work truck... It has been since last Friday and he has yet to go to any classes and I havent seen any alcohol ..one point for him... I dont feel like I need to be reminding him to go to AA so I have been biting my tongue...

It is just so hard to believe w/o seeing bc he has been so sweet to me but that isnt anything new.. am I wrong to want to kick him back out bc he may not be drinking but he isnt showing me he wants to help himslef with his AA classes .. He went for about a month 6 months ago so I know they help him ... Is him not going to classes showing me he doesnt want to or isnt ready to change..... the harsh truth hurts but it is the only thing that opened my eyes... please help with any words of wisdom I am at a loss for words or what to feel