View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cassandra2

I have been pushed to far.....

Today my exabf sends me confusing texts messages about a trip up north for hunting. Finally he says he isnt going to be able to go because he has court. I say fine our daughter is going with her grandpa anyway. Then he asks if he could "borrow" 20 bucks to get some stuff for our daughter. I respond with tell me what she needs and I will pick it up for her.

He goes ballistic. Bringing up how I owe him 600 bucks cuz he paid the rent in September and now I owe him that money. I just said whatever when will you be buy to get your stuff. He says he will get it when he gets it dont worry about it. For the last few days he has been hounding me about money. I suppose he is out of pills now and is desperately looking for money.

Then when I picked up my daughter he said that our daughter was mad at me because I wouldnt give her daddy his money and that she also thinks I need to grow up!!!!! Come on thats just sad....

I wanted to scream at him but I just smiled and turned around. There is no point in even trying to rationalize with someone. After he hit me up for money he tried to make me give him my van so he could take our daughter to the dr because she has a "terrible diaper rash". I said I would pick up some cream. That ended that. I dont know if he thinks I am stupid or what.

So how did I do? I really felt like I was doing the right thing but with all drugs addicts where there is an addiction there will be a way to feed it. I just hope he doesnt kill himself.