View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 08:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wenchris
Professional Hanger On'er

The unbelieveable nightmare

My newest granddaughter is due in 6 weeks. This new babies parent's are wonderful, they actually have my six month old grandson from my AS and his GF, court ordered because of his addictive status when he was born.

So,one of my responsible son's and his wife will actually have a 7 month old and a newborn and they don't seem to worry about it, they so much want to adopt the little guy, we will see what happens. My other responsible son and his wife have the 3 year old and they want to adopt him, too. Very much, we are all deeply in love with these little guys.

And then, last week we find out the AS and his GF, who have lost their children and claim to be working to get them back, announce to the state foster care worker the new pregnancy. I wanted to throw up. Is stupidity an excuse?

I honestly do not think my family can take on another addicted baby and we probably won't. Does that make us awful????? We have these two little guys and I think thats all we can take. But I don't think the STAte will allow them to keep a new baby when the are already supposed to be trying to get the older boy's back.

I will tell you, we will fight to the ends of the earth to keep the boys in our custody. Grandpa and I are prepared to spend the rest of our lives helping the kid's financially take care of these boys. But we cannot take on more......It is totally impossible.

I hope the new baby will be allowed to be adopted at birth and that I never know any more than that.

This is physically and emotionally sickening.