Thread: gave in
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 05:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

matty:ghug3 my heart to dropped when i seen your name here. you worked so hard at this , you can dust your self off and start again , no one here thinks anyless of you , were human and make mistakes . Did you plan on attending this party for a pre-arranged reason ? you know its a slippery place to go , even for those with long term soberity something like that can be very dangerouse .

All that beautiful wisdom you share with others that I have seen so many times.
Direct it toward you. as Chi said ..... tho we can often give the most incredible advice and help so many along the way , but when it comes to taken this things we share we simply dont pay attention, I often replace my own self with another so i can take my own advise , sounds funkie i know , but i have to think of it as what would I tell so and so that could help them . Matty we love yah .. chin up start over , and learn from your mistakes , Those that know you , know your notta a fan off AA , but maybe its worth a sampling at again ? dont have to use everything they say ...just what works for you .... Big hugs from Endzy...:ghug3