View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 04:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
cassandra2

He says that he is going to rehab on the 15 of next month. The thing is is that I m pretty sure that he knows I would allow him to come home. I asked him a couple of days after he had been gone if we could work out our relationship (which really the only thing that needs to be worked out is his abuse of the pills) and he said no he was tired of trying. I couldnt believe that. He said he still loved me and cared very much for me but that it was over between the two of us.

But then the first week he was gone we spent just as much time together as we would if he was home and I think he noticed that and got scared or something because then the next week it was totally different. And now its still the same limited contact limited time on the phone and just today he started to make eye contact again. What is happening here? What is keeping him from asking to come home? I assume that he feels a little ashamed for kicking him out cause he took some of the rent money to buy 2 bags of something that he wont still admit to. But come on. he would rather stay at his sisters house and not be in his own home not go and get help and build his family back? What is going on here? Why isnt he even concerned about not coming home? He is still going on about how he is gonna move in with another sister on the first. And that on sunday he is coming to get the rest of his stuff. Is it really over?