View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
devastated

Here's Update You Don't Want to Miss!

Hi Everyone:

Ok, here's the latest news from Mr. & Mrs. Dev.

Son is getting out of prison on Saturday....wow, time flies when you're having fun huh? 3-1/2 years have gone by once again. He, of course, has to be paroled here in our little community where there isn't any work. He is sounded very positive that he can find work. He has many talents, so maybe he can, we'll see.

His daughter, my granddaughter, ended up going to rehab after all. Remember the deal she and I had going? I pay her storage as long as she stays in rehab?

She did make it there 2 weeks late, but got there and is very happy about it. She wrote to me saying that she is happier where she is today than she has been in a long time. I've checked on her and spoke with her counselor who said she is nothing but a pleasure. She also has her baby back and with her, so she is very happy about that.

So, will keep in touch and let you know how things are going with son. Of course, he says "stick a fork in me, 'cause I'm done!" right. Only difference this time, is I am really done!

Hope all is going well with all my favorite friends. Love and prayers going out to you all.

Hugs, Devastated