Old 10-14-2008, 06:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
funkzter
turning red!

Thanks all for your answers, i appreciate
yeppp that's the thing with addiction, it's always on the extreme ;P
I've always told my bf that he was extreme in everything he does/think, and that's weird because i'm so completely opposite to him: i can smoke one cig per day or less and be content. I can drink when i go out only etc etc etc...I guess it's a luck.
I'm proud of you all cos you must fight much harder to control yourself and when you do -control yourself- then you are truely strong.
One thing though (cos it must be tired to always have to control everything, for those like Whisker who has to fight against getting his game library right now hehe), besides going to meetings and stuff, do you seek therapy for this obsessive/compulsive behaviour? I think it could help make life easier, no?
I'm really thinking my bf should go therapy. Especially he says "meetings is not his thing". Of course i won't force him into it but what do you guys think? Anyway, i ask something quite personal so i won't mind having no answers!

Hey BV old HK friend long time indeed! Glad you're still around. As for me well i have a 5 months old baby so life has hanged quite a bit for me! (and bf is in rehab in Shatin)

xo
Carine