Old 10-13-2008, 11:45 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
ghidrah

This guy is using you. Let me explain that. This guy may very well be telling you the truth when he says he loves you. Only because he believes that. What he is doing, however, is using you to enable his drinking, do-nothing-with-his-life, lifestyle. He is afraid to be alone because he doesnt know HOW to be alone. Guys like this always end up hurting the ones the SAY they love. You say you arent in any immediate danger. You cannot be serious. This guy is a woman-beater. He choked you. Lies about you. Does horrible things to you and then denies it. He is scamming the govermnet,..and thusly,...scamming all of us working-for-a-living Americans. You and I are paying for him to stay at home, drink, beat you, and be a liability to the world instead of an asset. He will never get a job just because he wants to work. If he ever does get one,...it will be because he was forced into it. You absolutely are in immediate danger. I know a guy like this. He would break things in restaurants when he didnt like his food or if he thought the waitress took to long. He would swing at people in bars because they looked at him funny when he acted like an idiot. He hit his girlfriend (she hit him too). He drank about a 12 pack to a case in a sitting. He would scream at bartenders that cut him off. He had 2 drunk drivings and still drove drunk. This guy was the biggest loser I have ever met. Im sorry, but, this guy you are living with seems like his twin. How can you love someone like that? I say,...get out. NOW! Move in with family,...screw the lease. Who cares? Its only money. Talk to the landlord. Talk to the police. Get other parties involved. Parties who have a say in this. Parties who are involved in this already. Dont just live with this guy simply waiting for the next time he puts his hands on you. He WILL eventually hurt you bad,...or permanent.