View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 06:46 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Hangin' In
Southern through and through

Slight correction: Condo belongs to my SIL's grandparents. Very nice of them to let us use it. If the condo were mine, we'd have the whole SR family & friends group over. Of course, we'd be sleeping wall to wall, but what difference does that make when you're with recovering friends, right?

Now, I need an honest opinion. Trying to pack and I need to know if the blue bathing cap detracts from the thick ankles. If not, I'm going NEON GREEN!

Moose said it the other day. One of God's greatest gifts of recovery is the wonderful friends you make along the way. I'm so grateful, SO GRATEFUL for recovery friends who will hold my hand in the darkest hours and then turn around and laugh with me when we've all recovered enough (I was the one bringing up the rear ... ) to realize our HP did give us a life and He expects us to live it to the fullest. Thank you, HP, for these dear friends!

P.S. I'm thinking of videoing Moose and Cats doing their synchronized swimming. Will make for great entertainment and possible blackmail material. (Hey, the character defects do not go away overnight! I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it!)