Old 10-07-2008, 05:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TimeToGrowUp

Thanks all of you.

She's going through some sort of freak out right now and admits that- her first freak out in 5 years with me, she just lost her job and is working on lining up freelance but it's not rushing in, is worried about everything, our relationship, us having kids, where she wants to live, certain things about my personality, etc- which is all a shock and total surprise to me- (we get along so very well, we are truly best friends and there's a lot of love there) she now talks of thinking of moving to SF where her family, sister and best friend is...oy vey- when it rains it pours.

I get sober and now this sh*t?? I will not drink no matter what but I am hurting, sad and feel betrayed. If she was unhappy about things, why not tell me before, why hold this in? I am so confused and in shock. I feel like she's even more confused.

She's going to SF tonight to think (we are in LA) and get space, clear her head until next Monday (she was going to go on Thurs anyhow to visit her sisters new baby and back Mon but I suggested going sooner to get space and think).

We have created a full life together- have 2 amazing dogs, a beautiful loft with all of OUR things- we were married in MA- I just am at a loss and can't help but think it is bizarre timing. I know I will cry a lot in these next few days, but I will not drink and I will pray that what G-d wants for me, will be, and I pray to be at peace with that.
Thank you all.
hugs,TTGU who is very sad today for the first time in a long time.