View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
sodetermined
Formerly known as soconfused11

Ha ha - now if you asked xabf this question he would tell you "I work my a$$ off around this place and my name isn't even on the deed" (yeah well seein as I bought the house MYSELF 3 years prior to meeting him, why on earth would I be THAT stupid?) And yeah he did work alot around the house - especially in the yard. This is what I would call "productive" or "justifiable" drinking. If he did all this wonderful house/yard work than what was there to complain about? He would drink like a fish while doing it but yeah it got done and yeah it got thrown up in my face alot. He just didn't get the whole picture.
This is Chris to a T! I bought the house 4 years prior to us being together, in the last 3 1/2 years he has helped SOME, but we have been through so many ups and downs, and I do consider it MY house. But he would say "I work my a$$ off around here and it's not even my house"....ok, well yeah, but wouldn't you have to do the same if you were renting your own house? And same with paying bills, he says "it's not my house", no, but you live there, eat there, shower there, keep warm there, etc. You are right, they just don't see the big picture. They are too selfish to.