View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Abundance

Liz and Chino - good to know! It does make sense. I like it when things make sense!

Funkzter...... I agree with your post. I'm not so good either with "boring"..... chaos seems to find me wherever I am. At this time now; however, I am so aware of my laws of attraction - but now I'm learning how to dis-engage from the chaos. Choose my battles so to speak. To NOT give power to the addiction... AND now..... to not give power to the pain that I am accepting for my addiction in endorphin releasing. Meaning.... recognizing it for that. Not sure if that makes sense to you guys- but it does to me.

Now I know why (in the past) I have put together little drum circles with my boys when they are hyperactive and stressing about. Looks like there is a good reason for it! The energy in the home goes from chaos to calm and joy!

Endorphin release is natural...... but I never thought of it as an addiction. I have thought of adrenalin junky and risk taker behavior as an addiction - but it actually goes a lot further than that!

So ... I obviously do want to release endorphins...... but I want to do it in a healthy way.... ya know? Ways that are helpful --- not hurtful.

Speaking of which..... I just followed up my sugar intake with a bit of a savory intake. My endorphins are releasing!!!!!