Thread: Weak/Strong
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cassey

Weak/Strong

quite often I forget to give my h receipts for debit transactions that I make. He was paying the bill yesterday and I was on my way home from work had to make a couple of stops. At my last stop my cell rings and it is him, very upset that I did not give him the receipts. Every transaction that I made, I told him about but I did not give him receipts.

So I was listening to him B******** at me all the way home and when I got home, I asked him where all the money went if we both got paid, and he got offended by that and said if you want to know get your Fat A** up here, I said what did you call me he said Fat A**, I immediatley hung up the phone, I got my keys and my purse and left.

He called me not long after I left and I answered the phone telling him I dont deserve to be talked to like that, nor do I deserve to be call a Fat A**. I said I wasnt even home from work yet and you start in on me. After I said that to him the last thing he said to me is you can go home cause I am gone.

I chose not to go home, I knew that he would be back soon and I was angry with him for talking to me the way that he did, so I stayed gone. My phone started ringing again and I didnt want to talk to him it did no good talking to him the first time and I know that it wouldnt this time either. He must have called me 40 times and I chose not to answer, why just to get yelled at. He left me text messages, "you wanna play", let the games begin.

I went and sat a park for awhile thinking, then I drove a bit, then I went to walmart area and I was gone for 3 1/2 hours. I still didnt want to go home, but honestly I had no place to go and my kids were about to come home and I didnt want them there without me home.

I went upstairs when I got home and he came in from the garage and had that evil look in his eyes. He accuse me of sleeping with someone and just started with the name calling, I sat there and said I am sorry I didnt give you the receipts, things eased down quite a bit. I went downstairs to help my younges daughter with her homework and then I layed in her bed with her and then move to the couch.

Where I spent the rest of the night.

Things ease up a bit and I dont follow through with what my mind is telling me to do. I was planning an attorney and planning this and that and I did none of what I wanted or stated that I was going to do.

I am almost afraid to come on here and say anything because of my last post of feeling so strong and calling an attorney and finding a place.

I am a lost sole and I have been really trying hard to figure out who I am. I feel like I am this week pathetic person, that dont care at all about herself otherwise I would not remain where I am at.

Being strong is not staying, being strong is leaving.