View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Stubborn1
Ph.D in insanity!!

Originally Posted by littlebird77 View Post
couple of comments, my mom stayed married to my dad who was an alcoholic, and it messed me up all around.

I have to kind of laugh because it is AMAZING how they can find a pill right??? You'd think if they can find A pill they could find A job, right?

Trick is the sound pills make in a jar. I have to say, as a past pill popper myself, its like a musical instrument. Deep sound, would be a horse pill like vicodin, light high pitch sound klonopin, higher, a xanax stick...

Put cotton balls in the bottle to hide the sound.... I have a pocket shoe rack, and would put them in a shoe, there... In the past to hide my own stash, I would put it where you would put batteries in a stereo... I also had split them up, so as not to have them all in the same spot.

Right now, even though he is not here, I have them in the tampon box.
Very sorry to hear you are/were messed up. That is so sad. Again, I say......I am married only on paper. We have not lived together for seven years. Same as being divorced. He is there father and always will be.
My husband is also a professional and makes excellant money. He is working as an independant contractor and the CEO does not put him on paper. There is nothing I can do. I've already contacted child support, the attorneys, etc.