Thread: Bottoms Part 96
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 01:39 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

I like that one of the outhouse.
I once went into one on White Sands Testing grounds where my father was doing some work.
AFTER I got out of it he pointed out the giant Black Widow spider that was poised to come and bite someone when they sat down in the little hut.......was really young and it still gives me a little of the willies...
HE took pictures and laughed and I just SCREAMED !!!
Had to tell that story to every one he met it seemed.....cant he just talk of some of the good stuff I did or experienced ???

I have threatened to buy some land and put up a yurt w a woodstove.....will have to look into the indoor plumbing aspect of those. Toilets and running hot water is a good thing !
I think the depth of snow that we usually get up here might be kind of a downfall and the sub-zero temps we get almost every year.....

Then of course there is no such thing as global warming and we arent harming our environment with all the crap each and every one of us puts into it on a daily basis - whether we know it or not !
The seasons (usually 4 distinct ones here in New England) just havent seemed the same that last few years.