View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
HopeandPrayer

Lilyflower, I am not angry at her, she is 4 yrs older than me and has gone thru alot in the last 8 years since our dad passed away. When we have talked about things before, she brings stuff up that happened when I was only 2 or 3 that of course I don't remember but she might because she is older. Also, I have been a Big girl my whole life and she hasn't until now, and one of the things I supposedly said to her was that she was fat.Now, coming from a childhood of being made fun of for my size, I would never say this to anyone. I just think its sad that she can't move on and release the toxin that has been building in her since that time. I believe the tools we get either early on in life or now as we are older should help us to grow. And I feel if she is still harboring these feelings this long after (I am 40+ and she is 50+), I can't help but feel sorry for her. There is no way for her to move on and achieve peace if she is stuck in the past.

The only reason I posted this was so others don't fall into the situation I find myself in, and that is being privy to information that I am sure she thought was going to remain private. If she found out that I have read these things, she would be very upset and I don't want that to happen to anyone else.

So, if I can I want to warn others so they aren't put in the dilema I am in right now.

Barb