Thread: I feel lost.
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 06:07 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
loner1968

NYC Chick,
I could have written your post. I totally understand. I can't offer much in the way of advice as I have not even attempted to even look at a guy for so long let alone try to have a relationship. Not ready, don't care, too depressed, don't want to go through it again. etc... It also hits me still sometimes that I spent so much time with a guy who really didn't care about me at all. I kind of see it like I have never really had a relationship because It was all wrong. I was told by my XABF last year that I basically could never compare to his AGF. She is what every woman should be, and she "Makes me feel like a man" Is a great cook, dresses properly (thigh high hooker boots and cleavage for all to see) nad ya get the point. Is it bull? Yes...was he drunk when he said it? Yes...I have not talked to or associated with hime since. It has been a full year of no contact and I don't know where he is and it doesn't matter. Point is...I'm still working it all out in MY head. Sometimes I feel like I should just resign to the fact that I will be alone from here on out. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to really GET OVER IT! Not saying its the same for you. I could just be some freak. who knows. Maybe you just need more time. maybe I just need to build a shack in the woods and live like the witch in hansel and grettle.