View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 06:11 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by Bamboozle View Post
I'm pretty cold...I don't give a crap about him...but I do care if he hurts someone else.

...I know I can't save the world...

...I did call the cops on one person before for driving completely wasted...I like to think I saved someone's life that night. I felt obligated at that time to call...I hope I didn't screw up this time by doing nothing.

I know I can't control what people do, nor do I have the desire to control anyone...I just can't help but think this: "What if everyone he runs into tonight has a chance to do the right thing and choses not to, and as a result, someone dies?"

I know I'm probably being ridiculous right now. I've been incredibly anxious lately. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'll calm down soon enough...I just wanted to put this out there. Thank you, everyone. Peace.
I can relate to how your feeling. I'd be frustrated that they were sold more alcohol as well. I was always taught to not sell to the intoxicated, in CA the ABC can arrest you for that.
I had a man the other day try and kind of hmmm pounce on me the other day in Rite Aid (who was very drunk) luckily the manager got him off me quick, took his beer and threw him out. So I am grateful that there are others out there who do care about stuff like this. Because he could have possibly hurt me if the manager and this other guy had not grabbed him.
I hear you. Stuff like this gets to me too. It's just who I am. Don't be sorry for who you are.
My .2 cents anyway, lol, FWIW :atv