View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 06:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Silverberry1331
Looking for the silver lining

Unhappy Not even 10am and I am already crying...

Hi everyone....

I need a little uplifting today....just having a horrible day!

Among other things....my AH called up again and asked for money. I told him that again that he would have to wait as we agreed. He started to get upset with me saying, "we are married! I am homeless! YOU told me that I would never be homeless again! You are my wife! WHY are you doing this to me? Do you want to see me fall?!" It was horrible... I told him that I would make him food, but I couldn't give him money. After a bit of back and forth...he said, "you don't understand....fine...have a nice day." Hung up. I feel just terrible. It is awful.

This is on top of the already stressful day I have been having...my sister is in labor right now. She asked my mother to come from FL to NC to be with her.

Originally, my mother was suppose to go for a week to help her with the baby after she is born. However, my mother is very dysfunctional. My cousin was married two weeks ago in NY, and my mother "had" to go up an entire week before the wedding to attend the rehearsal dinner because her sister (who is quite wealthy) attended everything for us. I told my mother that she should just go for the wedding because she was going to get cut short, and my aunt's financial situation differs from hers...My mother is in major debt (two bankrupties) and is living in a room she rents from a friend of hers. She didn't listen... Of course, her boss told her that she had no vacation time left, and she couldn't go the week to my sister's...guess who's fault it is? Her boss's of course--not hers. Anyway, so she is going to drive up to NC tonight and leave on Sunday..

Of course, she doesn't have the money for gas...I am now loaning her the money, so she can go. I know I could have said no, but I felt pressured due to the circumstances surrounding everyone. It isn't like don't have the $200.00...I do...I am just sick of all this...

I am so sad about my husband who makes it sound like I am enjoying this. I hate to hear him desperate and crying....I am so frustrated with my mother who feels compelled to call me and talk to me like I am her mother...

It isn't even 10am here, and already, I am on the verge of tears.....