View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
justjo
Sunny Side Up

Pulled Out A Knife

Gee, I dont know how Im feeling. I come on this site and occasionally respond to others in my shoes. I think everythings going good and whammo its happened again. My son who was doing so well all this year has lost it again and right now I cant even speak to him. I knew he was depressed with the breakup with his girlfriend and I was fearful.
My nephew had a BBQ 17th birthday and invited all my sons. My AS got really drunk (I fear drugs may have been taken due to what he did) and started verbally attacking my nephews friends (marking rude remarks) and one of them answered him back. So what does my AS do?? grabs a knife and starts at him. After this happened my other son took him home. The next day my son rang my AS about the incident. (he didnt remember it happening). So once again his brother is angry with him, and all the other relatives. He doesnt know how this makes me feel. Having to face the rellies after this. Its embarrassing and he didnt remember. I know this is not my fault but heck, I feel stupid sometimes. My other sons are good citizens and respect others. I just wonder what went wrong. I hate this. As if I dont have enough with my Alcoholic Sister, my son is doing it too. I know I cant do anything but somedays I just dream of a happy family.