View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 05:47 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Well, Done...I confess that the first description with the ceiling fan made perfect sense to me! I've been there...Not quite with the hair tangled up, but I darn near took myself out. I was hanging pictures in the guest room - had the ceiling fan on high and was using the bed for my ladder...Kinda forgot it was there and on, turned around while walking on the bed...ouch...knocked over. My daughter happened to be walking by down the hall and almost lost it...she couldn't believe i did it. So I can definitely visualize doing the same but having the hair go instead. Poor Done..I'm sorry it must have hurt like crazy.

Don't want to be a commerical here, but there is a certain pink bottle of leave in conditioner put out under the B** Head name. it is called Superstar and it is amazing as a detangler and conditioner. It really helps with the breakage, etc. I 've been using it for a few months - a stylist recommended it. You might want to give it a shot. Somehow with the color of the bottle and the name, I think it was just made for you!

:ghug3