View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 05:41 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Shivaya

I know I need my own attorney, this was one of the first things I said to him! I'm calling on Monday to set up an appt.

He has opened his own checking acct. months ago, and has now canceled our joint credit card acct., and opened his own only in his name!!

He has been sleeping down stairs for almost 10 months (his choice), I never asked him to get out of our bed.

My denial is very, very strong, in that I still can't believe that he wants to divorce wonderful me!!! I just don't get it!!! It's like I need to hear it over and over, from him, that he actually wants a divorce. I keep on asking him, is this still what you want? And the answer is "yes" everytime!!!

Why can't I accept this? I suppose I am accepting it as I am making plans to see an atty., but it really just does not seem real!!!

So here's what I want: I want to keep our house and live here with the children. I want him to pay the mortgage until I am financially able to do so. He can have visitation with the kids, but I will be the sole caretaker. I want everything I have now, minus him. I know an atty. will help me sort all of this out.

My friends at SR, I really appreciate your support so much!! And Denny57, I am so happy to see you back on here, I missed you!!!

Shivaya