View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 03:23 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
August78

This is August. I forget how to post my own thing!!!! I'm mad and nervous and upset and don't think this is the right way to post something! I got mad at my last alcohol class and yelled at my groups leader because he was telling me how to live and what and what not to do and I thought he was condecending and belittling me and the whole group. He said I was just angry because I was sober and anger is natural once you're sober and mad at the fact you can't drink. (and I could but I choose not to) I AM frustrated but the anger was definatly towards him and nothing else was behind it. Am I nuts for thinking this? Sometimes I feel high when I'm not and all my co workers think I'm on something, all I'm on is sobriety, and for only 9 days. Maybe I AM going nuts. Maybe my brains have been permanently screwed with wiskey. I'm afraid of going off on this same groups leader. Why does everyone want to tell me how I can and can't live. Don't I make my own decisions? This guy made me feel like I was just crawling wasted out from under a dumpster and THANK GOD he was here to help me. I went go to these classes of my own free will. I did think I needed to go because I had a pending dui but dui or not I was already looking around for a place to go to classes to get a grip on myself, and here's this guy looking down his nose at me telling me that NOTHING I do is my own choice. Am I going nuts or what? Maybe this guys right and I'm careening around like a loose bullet. I don't know. It feels like I doing the right things and so far I feel ok.