View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:51 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
devilhasme

someone on other thread asked me if I asked him why he was so persistent, but I did not. This is how it happened:

Well at first it was just when we got the cigarettes. I didn't go in, he did. He asked me a few times if I wanted anything to which I replied 'no'. He said are you sure - I reiterated. Then he asked why. I told him I didn't feel like drinking and that I hadn''t in the last few days, which I am quite sure he knows. That's when he said then you should treat yourself. I said you hate when I drink why are trying to get me to? He said it was ok if I had his permission?!? We had a friend with us so I really didnt want to get into it. But even he was shocked when my husband even offered to buy me something. When he got out of the car, I looked in back seat and my friend just said - don't even say it! My husband will literally tell eveyone we come into contact with that he absolutely hates me drinking.

Then we went to ice cream. I can't eat ice cream or reg sugar (long story) but I did have a few bites of his icecream. Then the next part is my fault. I jokingly said, oh great now I'll have a sugar high and will have to drink in order to go to sleep. Then he said, ok I will stop on the way home. I said I was just kidding and he just said, I will stop on the way home.

He didn't stop on the way home. We dropped our friend off and I was very thankful. Then when we got home. He started to play the video game we have. I was just cleaning in the kitchen. Suddenly he said, why don't you go to the store and get yourself something to drink. By now I am getting irritated because thats exactly what I wanted to do.

My son called from college he wanted to tell me something and of course the first thing he asked me was if I had been drinking I told him no not at all. Weird night because my son never asks me if I have been drinking.

I feel like last night was the worst night I have ever had. They hate it and when I finally decide I am going to do something about it, it seems like some force is trying to get me to do it.

I tried to keep busy until I knew the store would be closed but finally 15 minutes before closing, I went. I bought 6 Sambucca nips. I waited so long before I could even open the first one. I didn't want to, but I did.