View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:30 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
peaceteach

(((Stephanie)))

I see a woman of incredible strength, even when she doesn't see it herself. You are smart, loving, fiercely dedicated to your family, very funny, expressive, and deserve much, much more than your current state. Please don't settle for less than that, Stephanie. Keep putting one foot out there each day followed by the next. Life IS hard sometimes, but there will be many rewards in your future. I absolutely love all the advice above. And I would bet that you could find yourself a nice little core group if you could find time for a little al-anon (free hugs, free support, free loving friends who DO understand) group time. Please give yourself these time-outs, these all about me times that you need and deserve.

I remember that terribly conflicting time when the one person I needed to be able to turn to was the reason I was having the problem in the first place. What a terrible situation for a loving wife and mother to be in. YOU DESERVE BETTER. Trust in your HP that you are walking the right path and doing the best that you can. Forgive yourself; things always look better in the morning after a good night's sleep. Big mom hugs coming your way, sister.