View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
strongerwoman
Can't make sense out of crazy.

Unhappy could just use a hug

feeling very depressed and hopeless and very angry and very frustrated.
blowing up at my kids all.the.time. lately, being a terrible mother when they are needing an awesome mother.
feeling very, very overwhelmed, very alone, stressed isn't even close to being the way to describe it.

feeling very, very burnt out.

feeling like just walking away from my life and starting over somewhere else and forgetting all of this.

feeling like a complete failure in every aspect of my life, the things I wante the most to succeed in in life; my kids and my marriage are in shambles.
i am just one big fat failure.

i am failing miserably at this single mom gig, my kids and i are all angry and frustrated and stressed and its just not prety around here lately.
i am blowing up at my kids all.the.time. I have no patience for anything at all.my kids are pretty much hating me these days. and not shy about telling me.
everything has just gotten so out of control around here.

this is all not me. i cant call the person i have always turned to since we are separated, I cant call my mother because she is usually a very negative "you made your bed, now you have to lay in it" type of lecturing person. My best friend is in another state and is very busy, and my friend here is very, very busy too.
just feeling really sad and alone, and like I'm seriously losing it.