View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 09:09 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
WishIWasNormal

Originally Posted by CarolD View Post
While at a huge Christmas party....I became the star attraction.
All dressed in flowing white....platinum blond hair shining ...standing
up to get another drink
Carol,
Years ago I worked for the phone company and a pretty co-worker got word that her ex would be at the Christmas party. She was determined to make him "sorry for what he had lost" and bought a $500. white dress.

Well we worked as a team in a small work area and I overheard bill collectors calling, asking for her and she would say:"she doesn't work here anymore." and pretend she was someone else. Anyway, when she told me she bought the dress I said "How can you afford it?" she replied she would just wear it the one time and then return it.

Well later I asked how things went and she confessed she'd spilled red wine on the dress and spent some time in the dress while in the hot tub with our married manager. At the time I lived about 30 miles away so I knew I couldn't drink and drive that far w/o getting a DUI so I didn't go but I guess it got pretty wild. I don't know how she paid for the dress because she put it on her already maxed out credit card, fully expecting to return it the next day.