Old 08-17-2008, 01:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GreenEyedGirl39

!#$%!!!! (swearing!) Is the honeymoon over already?

Ok, I know, I know. I am not suppose to have expectations. But I can't help it. AH has been home from rehab for 5 days now. He isn't using (that is the positive that I am clinging to.) But he all the stuff he told me on how it was going to be when he gets home is crap.

Like I said, its been 5 days and although he set up his sponser before he left, he hasn't called him yet. He said he had meetings set up 3 times a week. He hasn't went to one. All he wants to do is sleep all day! I bought flowers and I needed help digging up weedy dirt in my flower bed yesterday. I had to prod him to do it (even though he offered to do it when we bought the flowers) and then he says he strained his back while doing it and is whining. Yesterday he gets all excited about going to church today and says how he wants to go, then I have to keep telling him to get up like a kid. He is worse than my 5 yr old. Actually worse, my 5 yr. old is easier to deal with.

Like I said, I know I am not suppose to have expectations. But do I have to live with a grown baby too? I am beginning to feel like yeah, he did great in rehab because they coddled his butt. He didn't have to do any housework or be in the "real world". He just focused on his self.

Sorry for the rant. But I just feel like I can't do this anymore. I have had it with the empty promises.