View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 05:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
coyote21
Awakening

It seems that they just can't NOT drink, even with so much a risk. My exaw showed up with me to a meeting w/sw so drunk she could barely fill out the forms we were there to do. I knew she was drunk when I got home from work. I said "you know we have a meeting in 1 hour?"

I guess she thought she could pull it off. The sw interviewed us seperately and then asked to have a word with me after. EXaw had left on foot when I came out. Walked about 2 miles home. The sw DEFINATELY noticed. You could smell beer coming out of her pores, WTF?

She just repeatedly shot herself in the foot over and over. Maybe she wanted me to raise our daughter to free up more drinking time. I don't waste brain cells on it any more.

My opinion... the SW's know plenty, they see this crap on a daily basis. They ARE concerned about the welfare of our kids. It ended being a God send for me, of course I was trying to do the right thing for dd.

The state actually seperated our custody issues from our divorce proceedings so they would retain jurisdiction over my daughters placement with me. With out the DA, and CPS, and my daughters lawyer I don't believe I would have stood a chance at custody. Fifty-five yo man and 6 yo daughter. Devine intervention I believe, I've been blessed.

All this for a guy who didn't even believe in God till he was fifty-four. You can bet I do now.

Thanks and God bless us all
Coyote

P.S. I hope you are as proud of yourself as I am of you Mr B.