Thread: Update on us
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 04:56 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Abundance

Originally Posted by GreenEyedGirl39 View Post
You know what was wonderful? I have been so physically drained with my bone disease of my legs and chasing a 5 yr. old around and running back and forth to the rehab while taking care of a huge house on my own. (I am supposed to be on limited movement as my left leg is currently fractured and I have surgery scheduled in a little over a month. Yeah right. I had to mow my lawn and do all the cooking & cleaning while AH was in rehab).

Soo, the nice part was I just woke up. I drifted off to a little nap on my sofa with cartoons low on the tv, and happy little giggles from son now and then as he and AH was up in the office playing computer games together.

No stress, no worries, even my cocker spaniel who knows something's been up with me lately was happily curled at my feet. We drifted off to sleep for 2 whole hours. What a treat!

God has been very good to me today. He has smiled down on me, laid his hands on my shoulder and said you have done good. Now go rest. And I did to the sweetest music ever, my child's laughter.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw that is lovely! this is hope in hindsight ..... that has surfaced.

Very happy for you