Old 08-15-2008, 06:10 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Callie

Drained wife - I just wanted to let you know you're not alone. I am in the same spot you are right now. I keep trudging along one step at a time. Some days are better than others. When things get like this for me, I try to force myself to just keep going and it also helps to have somewhat of a plan. Even if it's short term. For me, this weekend I will work in the yard, get my floors swept and mopped, catch up on laundry. I will take my kids to a b-day party tomorrow and to the lake boating with my family.

Next week my kids start school. I'm hoping THAT change in schedule can help motivate ME to get on a different schedule. I haven't been working out like I should or eating as well as I should or taking my vitamins like I should. I'm going to start changing that when my kids start school and I have more time. What someone said about being alone is right. You have been alone even though M for a long time haven't you?

Hugs to you. A therapist may also help. For me, I've talked with them until I'm blue in the face. They don't really tell me anything that I don't know myself. I get more useful info from the wise people on SR. But in these times, you have to do whatever works for YOU. Also, I've been told that fish oil works wonders for depression. I just bought a gigantic bottle of them! You've been through a war, you're bound to be tired and weary. Take care of yourself as best as you can.