View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 06:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
greygravykat

So, I got home last night and brought a drug test home with me and she flipped out and refused to take it. I told her just to take it and PROVE ME WRONG and that will be the end of it.

She said that she isn't going to take it because I should trust her and believe her when she tells me that she hasn't done anything wrong. She said that I'm always accusing her and that I don't know how that feels and that she shouldn't have to prove to me that she is clean, I should believe her when she tells me that she is. She said that if she were using or had used then I would be able to tell.

She ended up leaving for her night job without taking the test and now I don't know what to do.

My brother has been here visiting for awhile and he does not do drugs. He has been around her all day long and said that he knows that she isn't doing anything. He also said that if I asked him if he was doing drugs and he told me no and I still didn't believe him and I wanted him to take a drug test then he wouldn't do it either.

I was thinking about doing one of two things:

- Getting a hair test and trying to cut enough hairs off of her head over a couple of days for the test while she is sleeping (because you can't use hair from a brush or pillow)

OR

- Just dropping it and trying to believe and trust her.

What would you guys do???????