View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 06:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
halfbakedtiff

Question My husband is a addict in rehab

Ok heres the deal. I have been with my husband for 9 yrs married 7 of them. We both smoked weed when we got together then pills became our thing. Over the years they turned into something to do from time to time with freinds for me. As for him for the last year they became his main focus in life. I really believe that I would have stopped completly a long time ago if it werent for him. When all the money was gone & he was sitting there slabbering on hisself I would get mad & decide I didnt have bill money so I might as well get a buzz to. In the last year he took out $16,000 in loans to support his habit & we have seperated & got back together several times. Since Feb he has lost 3 jobs & his truck got repowed. Anyway the last lie I caught him in was he had bought me jewelry (supppose to be a sign of better things for us) & a week later I found the reciept for the jewelry he lied by over $100 about how much it cost so he could have drug money. When I confronted him he packed up his stuff & said he wanted a divorce. After a few weeks of being seperated he ask if there was anything he could do to get to come home & I told him Marriage Counseling & rehab. He is in rehab as we speak he gets out Friday. We where supposed to start MC last week but he got in the program instead. I am done with the drugs & like I said before I know I would have stopped a llong time ago if it werent for getting so pissed at him.

Well thats my story heres my question. What can I do to help him be strong & overcome his addiction????????