Old 08-02-2008, 08:42 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Live

I, too, do not care for social scenes and gatherings unless it is a classroom or gathered for some purpose.
I like the adrenelin fix of traveling and experiencing other cultures. Concerts, live performances, snorkeling, doing something NEW! I like kidding around and enjoy the many different senses of humor here!

I also love SR, I find more interesting people here than anywhere else. I have been here awhile and I tend to have few but close friends. And there are others I am getting to know. We do have real relationships, we exchange mail, and some talk on the phone, I just chatted for over an hour with my closest friend here last night. I don't worry about friendships coming and going because real friendships develop over time and are built on sturdy foundations, I think those friends will be friends for life. Some of us just don't click that is okay. It is no loss, we just learned that we don't share whatever it takes to be compatible. I read alot of threads all around the board and enjoy the diversity of people and everyday I learn.
And I like flirting and kidding with Robby but it is his mind I am really after! Who is Robby?