View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 06:57 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
nobingealready

Smile day 3!

Hi everyone again, today is day 3 and it's almost bed time, so I think i'll make it till tomorrow. Feeling much better today but i am also sluggish and not eating too well right now. Instead of the no sleep problem that lots of people are having I have the opposite problem. All I wanna do is sleep, i've had to drag myself through the day and just can't wait to get home from work and just,well, go back to bed! I am telling myself that this is temporary and that each day that passes I will make a small change to add in healthier meals, drink more water, etc. Plus exercise--that is probably the best thing I could do for myself right now. The weekend is approaching, my dangerous time. I know I need a plan because, if you fail to plan you plan to fail. So I wanna make sure that I have something in place so I don't come home from work on Friday restless and thinking about partying. I'm open to anyone's ideas =)

I was reading everyone's posts and all of you are really inspiring and strong, thanks to all of you out there and it is so so true, no one thing is worth more than your health and sanity. No amount of alcohol will ever provide you with the health, strength, love and nurturing you want and deserve. It will only bring you pain, sickness, and eventually, death. I wanna grow old and be as healthy and alive as I can be. I think of all the time that's been wasted, literally and figuratively, and I don't want to waste any more. We can do it!
good night everyone and may you all sleep well knowing you are doing the best thing, the most important thing, that you can for yourself.