View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 07:01 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I have a whine.

Grocery checkout aisles that are about a foot wide...okay maybe an inch wider than the cart. I cannot push the cart ahead of me and then reach to unload it when I can't get around it. They say it's because they made another aisle extra wide to accommodate wheel chairs...which I think is admirable...but that doesn't mean they have to have a skinny minny aisle because they don't need all the aisles they have....

BECAUSE THERE IS NEVER A CASHIER AT ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you noticed? There are ALWAYS at least 3 checkout aisles in every grocery store in the world that are never ever open for business!! Now if they simply removed those useless inactive aisles, they could have a couple of wheelchair access aisles AND aisles wide enough for me to get through...by the way...this Queeny is not wide at the hips or anyplace else...not that there's anything wrong with that but if I can't get through, you can bet your weekly special that anyone with hips at all can't make it.

Thank you, I needed that. And welcome Jersey Nonney who I think is funny and is one worthy whiner. A pox to people with no sense of humour.