View Single Post
Old 04-16-2002, 12:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GirlfromNC

Unhappy HELP! I'm trying to keep sane!

It seems like everytime I open my mouth and say I'm doing pretty good it always seems to bite me right on my " "!!! I posted a question earlier wanting to know if a person could ever drink responsibly. Well, the fact of the matter is that I really knew the answer but I was in denial. I keep hoping for some reason that things will magically get better. My husband and I get along remarkably well but I now know why. I never cross lines with him. I let him be how he is going to be and never say a word. I let him have his way about everything and tip toe around his feelings and actions. How stupid. But on the other hand I don't have to listen to his MOUTH! So am I doing something wrong? Sometimes I get sooooooo angry but I have no way of letting it out.There is definatly something wrong with that. How am I supposed to act? Am I doing right by letting him be? Should I be more demanding? I'm sort of in a rut again. I guess thats part of loving an alcoholic.RUTS! I guess sometimes I feel like I'm gonna lose it! I just need to keep my sanity for the childrens sake and my own!

Holly